when thinking about popular menus of Thai people I believe that menus such as stir-fried Holy Basil must be in the hearts of many people. To the point that it is reputed to be a desperate menu. Holy basil is an herb that has many properties. And can also make a variety of menus, including boiled, stir-fried curry but with basil having a unique smell Some people may not like it and may leave it on the side of the plate. However, Sanook! Health would still recommend eating. because basil is more useful than we think
The benefits of Holy Basil
- to keep the body warm cold prevention
- Relieves nausea and vomiting
- Helps expel wind in the stomach Relieve colic, distension
- Helps to inhibit the growth of germs. and help kill some microorganisms
- Helps to deodorize the fishy smell of meat in holy basil dishes such as stir-fried basil, Kaeng Liang, Kaeng Pa, Kaeng Kua, Green Curry.
- Helps reduce body fat levels and helps reduce blood sugar levels So it can help prevent diabetes .
Caution when eating Holy Basil
- Although basil is very useful. But still cannot eat basil for the treatment of various diseases such as diabetes because there is no medical report clearly proven.
- Because basil has the effect of slowing down blood clotting. Therefore, it should not be consumed in large amounts before the surgery. Or eat while consuming drugs that slow down blood clotting, such as aspirin, etc. ยูฟ่าเบท